We’re looking for a Programme Co-ordinator for India!
Is this you?
- You’ve just quit your corporate job; are a freelancer and want to take some time out or you are in the middle of a career break
- You want to travel to Asia; but you want to do it with purpose, perhaps volunteer but definitely do something meaningful that has significant impact
- You are passionate about Social Entrepreneurship and feel this could be a career direction for you
- You have bags of confidence, have been working professionally for 3+ years and you enjoy learning environments whilst having fun!
- You are highly organised, you love people, culture and you pride yourself on making things happen and getting the impossible done
What does a Programme Co-Ordinator do?
No two days are the same. Co-ordinating a programme requires tenacity, motivation, passion and drive. You’re creative, you love travel, culture, are incredibly patient and enjoy creating experiences for others. You care about people and want to make sure they are having a great time. And most importantly, you love business and you want to change the world.
On our #ImmersionProgramme in Hyderabad, India you will be a core member of the delivery team responsible for ensuring that our volunteers are having an incredible, enriching experience. Working alongside the Programme Manager for India, you will partake in the following activities:
- Organising trips and excursions for the group (which we call ‘headspace breaks’)
- Delivering training sessions around social entrepreneurship, consultancy tools & techniques, start-up methods, marketing & finances and more
- Supporting in the management of our local support co-ordinator
- Creating informative materials, printed items, and other communications products and tools
- Being a joint liaison between our volunteers, the Programme Manager and our country partners, UnLtd
- Overseeing the Social Media for your programme and thinking about other ways to tell the impact stories that come out of it
- Assisting the Programme Manager on any relevant tasks and projects in tune http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/anti-inflammatories/ with your skill set and experience
- Working one day a week on _SocialStarters HQ projects (anything from research tasks, strategy & development, marketing & comms to assisting the Directors)
What else will I do / learn?
You will have one day a week to work on your own projects and ideas for your future career. As a career development organisation that is invested in personal transformation we are committed to supporting our teams through their own journey.
Plus you will be able to learn from your peers, from the workshops we collaboratively deliver as well as the social entrepreneurs who your volunteers work with.
Expect to finish volunteering fresh with ideas, new ways of doing things and a clearer vision for what’s to come in the future.
What does it cost?
Nothing! This is a pay your own way volunteer experience where you will be volunteering for _SocialStarters.
You will need to cover:
- Accommodation (you will live with the programme team or volunteer group and benefit from reduced cost living expenses)
- Food & Drink
- Your flights & visa
- Any personal items and weekend travel
We will cover various expenses including:
- Local SIM card
- Programme related travel
- Printing & Stationary
- Client & volunteer expenses
- 1 x Weekly Headspace Trip or Excursion
- Work related meals for group outings
How long do I have to do this for? What are the dates?
We are looking for someone to join us for either one or two programme in early 2016. We currently are recruiting for the following programmes, and you can choose to do just one or both:
- January 30th x 6 weeks (arriving 1 week before)
- April 2nd x 6 weeks (arriving 1 week before)
Count me in! What happens next?
Send your CV with a cover letter by 31st December to email@example.com and tell us why you think you’re the person for the job! Hurry, don’t delay we’re interviewing on an ongoing basis.